1) The club was established in 1955 by pupils from Loughborough Grammar School, taking its name from Russian side Dynamo Moscow, who had came over to face Wolverhampton Wanderers. The club also adopted the colours of Wolves as their home kit.
2) The unusual name of the 'Nanpantan' Sports Ground takes its name from the village of Nanpantan which is South-West of Loughborough.
3) Will Jaaskelainen, son of Ex-Bolton keeper Jussi and current Crewe Alexandra keeper, turned out for the club on loan in 2017.
4) Current manager Lee Attenborough is the youngest ever manager in Northern Premier League South East history, taking charge of his first game at just 28 years old.
5) A fact about Loughborough in general is that it's home to the Worlds largest working Bell Foundry. John Taylor & Co Bell Foundry is responsible for making England's biggest bell which is situated in St Paul's Cathedral in London.